Jobs & Employment:
iCube Development is always looking for professional, reliable, and well educated service technicians. If you are seeking employment, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Only those individuals who qualify will be contacted for an interview.
- Be of the age of majority in the province of Alberta.
- Must be bondable and insurable by our insurance company.
- Must read and write in clear english (other languages considered an asset).
- Be physically fit and professionally presentable.
- Prove one or more technical certifications (MCP or compTIA).
- Have at least five direct years of computer troubleshooting.
- Own a reliable method of transportation.
- Respond to service requests with short notice.
- P/T Junior Technician
- P/T Web Application Programmer (PHP, MySQL)
- F/T Senior Technician
iCube Development technicians are compensated based on the knowledge they bring to our company. Compensation rates may increase or decrease depending on the candidates education and experience. Technicians employed longer than 6 months are entitled to a monthly performance bonus which is dependent on the client feedback obtained by our automated survey system.
- Technicians rates range from $26 to $41 per hour.