Choosing The Right Data Recovery Company:
Helping you get a fast and affordable recovery on your hard drive or USB flash memory device!
Not all data recovery companies are equal. This article explains what questions you should ask a potential data recovery company and what answers you should get.
Local Service Providers:
One of the most important things to find out is if that data is actually recovered in-house. Many data recovery service providers will actually outsource data recovery work to larger companies. When they outsource the recovery process, they typically earn a referral fee (which can sometimes be in excess of 20% of the final cost!). This increases the cost of the recovery to the end-user.
- We do not outsource, all data recovery services are performed in Calgary.
- We do not provide financial referral incentives to our partners, this keeps our data recovery costs low and affordable for our clients.
High Success Rate:
When you want your data recovered its important it goes to the right company with a proven history of successful data recovery cases. If your considering a data recovery service provider, ensure the company can provide you a data recovery success rate for past drives. A good data recovery company will invest the time to lookup your drive's specific model number and provide you an exact number.
- Our data recovery success rate is over 90%.
Fast Recovery Time:
When you loose important data, you need it back quickly. When dealing with a data recovery company ask for the time needed to perform an evaluation and recovery. Typically data recovery service providers will need 24 - 48 hours to evaluate your hard drive or USB memory stick. After the evaluation is completed ask how long the recovery will take. If parts are required, inquire about shipping time.
- We perform evaluations within 24 hours - often the same day!
- When hardware is required, we use both local Canadian and USA suppliers.
- We disclose the tracking numbers to our clients.
- Our clients use our online system to track the status of your repair 24/7.
No Data, No Charge Policy:
Clients shouldn't have to pay for anything but recovered data. Ensure the data recovery company provides a no risk policy which clearly states no data back, no charge. In the event the data recovery process is not successful it shouldn't cost you anything.
- We provide a simple to no data recovered, no charge policy.
Good Reputation & History:
A proven data recovery company will have an established track record within the computer industry. Ask about service awards and a list of corporate clients. Don't be fooled by "in-house" service awards. Use a search engine to research a possible data recovery company, call a local computer repair shop, and use social media to ask others.
- We are a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- We've received numerous awards for business ethics.
- We've received industry business leadership awards.
- We're recommended by Calgary's larger computer repair shops.
- Calgary Teachers and students like us on Facebook.
- For the protection of our clients we keep a copy of all recovered data for a period of 7 days.
Why Choose Us:
Providing licensed, bonded, and certified data recovery and computer repair services to Calgary.
- Data recovery and computer repair services and performed in Calgary.
- Our staff and equipment provide our clients a very high data recovery success rate.
- Evaluations are completely free (no charge) and are provided within 24 hours.
- Our data recovery process and procedures allows for extremely fast turn-around times.
- We allow our clients to track the real-time status of their data recovery online.
- We stand behind a simple no data, no charge policy.
- Ask around (Better Business Bureau, Calgary computer providers, social media sites, etc.). iCube Development has not only received multiple business awards and ethic nominations, but has established a reputation for successful, fast, and affordable data recovery service.
Contact iCube Development:
Need help? Speak to a local service technician today!
Have a quick question, technicians are here to help.
Just click to get more information on a specific service.
Data Recovery & Investigation:
- desktop hard drives
- notebook hard drives
- external and portables hard drives
- flash based USB storage devices
- mobile video and audio devices
- camera memory cards
- tape and cartridge media
- optical media
- specialized software recovery
- certified data deletion
Computer Repair & IT Consulting:
- hardware installation and upgrades
- software installation and troubleshooting
- virus, spyware, and malware removal
- remote training and assistance
- redundant data backup solutions
- network and server maintenance
- security and firewall management
- point of sale (POS) setup and installation
- workplace virtualization and monitoring
- technical consulting
Web Application Design:
- customer relationship management
- product and service tracking
- time asset management tools
- end-user support systems
- billing and ordering systems
- groupware collaboration services
- template based web publication
- industrial aerial video capture services
- shared e-mail and website hosting
- dedicated exchange server hosting
- secure company instant messaging
- template based marketing materials
- logo and digital image design
- corporate webmail and branding
- VoIP communication systems
- virtual hosted PBX services
- database hosting and management
- remote backup systems
- secure credit card processing services
- server co-location services