Get free diagnostics and a no obligation quote, speak to a data recovery technician. No data back, no charge policy!
News articles are provided without warranty.
iCube Development has tracked down the best news articles across the computer world.
RSS Source: http://news.cnet.com/2547-1_3-0-20.xml
- Jeff Goldblum cast in 'Jurassic World' sequel - CNET
Goldblum joins Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard for the dinosaur thriller sequel. Here's hoping his character survives.
- Zuck and his 'comfy hobo' wardrobe zinged in Honest Trailer - CNET
But really, is that so bad? This snarky video makes some good, and funny, points about the 2010 movie "The Social Network."
- CNET asks: Which games would you like to play on the SNES Mini? - CNET
The classics are making a comeback, and we want to know what Super Nintendo games you would like to have in the mini version of this rumored console.
- Salesforce partners with WeWork to target SMBs - CNET
CNET@Work: The CRM giant will offer WeWork members 30 percent off its software available in the recently launched WeWork Services Store.
- Zuckerberg talked to Obama while writing his Facebook manifesto - CNET
The social network's co-founder may not be running for president, but his manifesto was inspired in part by talking to one.
- Palantir settles Labor Dept. racial discrimination lawsuit - CNET
The data miner agrees to pay $1.6 million to settle accusations it discriminated against Asian job applicants.
- Which OLED TV should you buy right now? - CNET
I compared the cheapest 2016 and 2017 OLED TVs directly. Both are awesome, but only one is overpriced.
- Sprint offers free fifth line on its unlimited family plan - CNET
Families of five can get unlimited voice and data for $120 a month before taxes and fees.
- April's giraffe cam is back, but it's Tuesdays only - CNET
If you're a fan of the popular livestream, mark your calendars for a few hours each week of watching April, Oliver and their still-unnamed son.
- AT&T hopes you forget it's a phone company - CNET
AT&T lost more than 348,000 postpaid phone customers as it builds out new lines of business like its DirecTV streaming service.
- 'Frozen 2', 'The Lion King' and 'Wreck-It Ralph' sequel get release dates - CNET
Disney has given fans of its animated films an avalanche of release date news Tuesday.
- Your face might not be secure enough to buy things... for years - CNET
Don't expect the Galaxy S8's new face unlock tool to sign off on mobile payments anytime soon. A new report says it could take years to secure.
- See Mass Effect cosplayers pose and point Pulse rifles - CNET
Mark Meer (the voice of Commander Shepard) and Rana McAnear (the model for Samara) guest star in this impressive Mass Effect cosplay video.
- Thank the maker! 'Star Wars: Episode IX' to drop early - CNET
The final installment in the sequel trilogy originally envisioned by George Lucas will reportedly make its way into theaters a little earlier than you might have guessed.
- Ron Howard on Einstein: 'a paratrooper in war against darkness' - CNET
The director and producer of National Geographic's new drama "Genius" explains how Einstein's life resonates with today's troubled times.
- Nobody understands these $425 fake-mud jeans - CNET
Nordstrom's bizarre fashion sense strikes again with a head-scratching pair of mud-coated blue jeans.
- 24 spooky shots from one awesome Instagram account - CNET
I found an Instagram account that's totally dedicated to collecting photos of creepy abandoned places. What's not to like?
- Indiana Jones sequel gets pushed back to 2020 - CNET
Fans of the whip-wielding archaeologist will be waiting one more year for the fifth film in the series.
- 'Guardians' star Saldana may have exposed 'Avengers 4' title - CNET
If Zoe Saldana's hint is any indication, the follow-up to "Avengers: Infinity War" might use another comic book title from Marvel's history.
- Meet your internet troll IRL on new MTV reality series - CNET
MTV is looking for trolls and their victims to meet face-to-face in what should prove to be a drama-driven series called "Beyond the Keyboard." But what's its real purpose?